Our Triple D cloths on roll are an excellent economic alternative to standard static dry mops:
- Regular static dry mops leave hairy fibers on the floor while using the cloth. Instead, our Triple D does not lose any fibers behind (no linting).
- Also due to the smaller size and coreless rolls, our Triple D rolls are much easier to handle and more compact than standard static dry mops. This means less storage space, reduced transport costs and decreased environmental impact.
- In addition, the effect of attracting dust to the wipes with static electricity only works in environments with low humidity. Therefore, we designed a static mop with a 3D effect so that – regardless of the humidity – the dust wipe always attracts dust with this mechanic effect. So overall, the Triple D attracts more dust than the standard static cloths on the market and are therefore more hygienic.
- Unlike the flat static dust wipes, the wave structure the Triple D ensures a large buffer capacity to keep the dust and dirt captured in the cloth, rather than that it is moved on the floor from one place to the other.
- Lastly, these electrostatic cloths are super strong and robust as compared to other electrostatic cloths on the market.
Triple D, what does it mean?
|DRY||► no residue on the floor|
|DURABLE||► high performance with low waste material|
|DUSTING||► very effective statical & mechanical wipe|
Click here for more information about the Triple-D dust mop.